The Florida A&M Department of Athletics announces that vendor spots are available for the 2018 football season. Various spots, including some new properties, are available. To secure spots, download the attached documents and return them to the FAMU Ticket Office. All Food vendors must submit the Individual Booth notification Form for each booth rental to the Department of Health. There is a $50 fee for the booth permit and must be purchased at least 3 days prior to the event. For additional information contact Florida Department of Health at 850-606-8350.
How to Become a Vendor
1. Have your a certificate of liability insurance in an amount not less than $200,000/$300,000 for merchandise vendors and $500,000/$1,000,000 for food vendors showing Florida A&M University as an additional insured, and Health Department Certificate.
2. Complete the Vending Application form and the Commercial Vending Contract.
3. Submit Payment to the FAMU Ticket Office
The Alfred Lawson Jr. Multipurpose Center and Teaching Gymnasium Box Office
Box Office Hours: Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Box Office Phone: 850.599.3141
4. Bring a copy of your receipt, Certificate of Liability Insurance, and Health Insurance Certificate to
1500 Wanish Way Lue Bartley Suite 203
5. Recieve your game day permit & Get Ready for Game Day!
For more information call 850-599-3868 from 8:00am-12:00pm or head to FAMUAthletics.com.